News: If you missed your confirmation e-mail, please check your provider's spam filter.
Visitors from ProTrucker.Net will need to register here, as this is a separate forum and database.
We now have Discord voice chat!

Author Topic: Have You Ever Crossed Paths With "Transgender?"  (Read 60 times)

Offline Florida Playboy

Have You Ever Crossed Paths With "Transgender?"
« on: February 06, 2019, 11:18:31 PM »
I am wondering if anyone here has ever came across one of these transgendered individuals that we always hear about nowadays? Judging by all the hype you'd think they were at least a quarter of the population.

Ever since all this nonsense started getting shoved down our throats, like during the last seven years, I have seen ONE person like this. It was a cashier at a grocery store and I could not tell if I was looking at a girly man or a masculine girl. It was very creepy and awkward to be honest. This person had a neurotic demeanor and obviously some mental issues.

The point here is twofold, this is a very rare condition that DOES NOT merit turning all of society upside down over. Secondly, it really is a mental illness that should be treated rather than encouraged.

Have any of you seen them??

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77, Dharok

Offline delta5

Re: Have You Ever Crossed Paths With "Transgender?"
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 02:37:51 AM »
I watched one have a meltdown at the Waffle House In Lima Oh over the "sir" thing. It was hilarious. "I'm not a sir! Im a ma'am!!" LOL

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77, Florida Playboy, Dharok

Offline Dharok

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 03:20:41 AM »
I've seen a couple. One of them aroubd where i worked at. Got boobs and everything. Went from Chris to "Christina" and fought to try and use the women's restroom. Needless to say no one liked "it" lol. Man in his 50s with wife and kids doing all that shit. Wanted to be a woman but he still liked women sexually... so fucking stupid.

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77, Florida Playboy, Slick Willie_1980

Offline Slick Willie_1980

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 06:31:31 PM »
We had a faggot black when I was in hs I remember. He just was always like that so we paid no mind to it. When I got discharged and came back home my cousin said "heybo, you remember that faggot negro from hs? We he done ahead and got tits and is selling ass down at the store" sure as shit dude was. Looked like a woman minus the manly broad shoulders and Adams apple

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77, Florida Playboy

Offline delta5

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2019, 06:44:52 PM »
They try to make it a liberal thing. I think its a mental issue problem. I know a couple gay guys. One in particular is a hard core, gun toting Trump supporter. I dont know about transgenders, but i think true homosexuality is a chemical imbalance or something similar. Thats not political, it would be a medical condition, therefore they cant help it. These two will tell you they dont choose to be this way. The stress on both of them to stay in the closet made both of them almost commit suicide. I read where most transgenders are just as unhappy as before they started the process. i guess the suicide rate is really high in that group.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 06:50:44 PM by delta5 »

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77, Slick Willie_1980

Offline Florida Playboy

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2019, 07:05:46 PM »
They try to make it a liberal thing. I think its a mental issue problem. I know a couple gay guys. One in particular is a hard core, gun toting Trump supporter. I dont know about transgenders, but i think true homosexuality is a chemical imbalance or something similar. Thats not political, it would be a medical condition, therefore they cant help it. These two will tell you they dont choose to be this way. The stress on both of them to stay in the closet made both of them almost commit suicide. I read where most transgenders are just as unhappy as before they started the process. i guess the suicide rate is really high in that group.

That or from a Christian perspective it's a twisted demonic temptation. Maybe a combination of both. This is where research needs to be done. Give them medication rather than encourage it. If it's the spiritual problem then they need a steady diet of prayer.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 09:07:08 PM by Florida Playboy »

The following users thanked this post: delta5, TXdriver77

Offline TXdriver77

• TTR Exile
  • Global Moderator
  • Living rent free in libtard's heads
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2019, 08:42:44 PM »
we have a driver like that. scrawny dude with long hair and wearing women's undergarments.
came into work early one day and he/she was all dolled up/full costume and getting cozy with the gay dispatcher.

Offline delta5

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2019, 09:40:19 PM »

That or from a Christian perspective it's a twisted demonic temptation. Maybe a combination of both. This is where research needs to be done. Give them medication rather than encourage it. If it's the spiritual problem then they need a steady diet of prayer.

I will have to ask the trump supporter if he would like to try a catholic exorcism. He is Wiccan lol

Offline Dharok

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2019, 05:40:08 AM »
We had a faggot black when I was in hs I remember. He just was always like that so we paid no mind to it. When I got discharged and came back home my cousin said "heybo, you remember that faggot negro from hs? We he done ahead and got tits and is selling ass down at the store" sure as shit dude was. Looked like a woman minus the manly broad shoulders and Adams apple

Michelle?