News: If you missed your confirmation e-mail, please check your provider's spam filter.
If the forum blocks your registration with a spam warning, your IP has been blacklisted on stopforumspam.com. You must contact them directly.

Author Topic: Houston Hoax  (Read 214 times)

Offline Curator

Re: Houston Hoax
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2019, 01:34:13 PM »
It's been over two years, and no evidence of any impeachable crime so far. You can't impeach the guy because you don't like him, and you can invoke the 25th Amendment because you don't like him either. I have an open mind, if someone can show me some impeachable evidence I'll sit on the grand jury and invite them in myself. But that also goes for Hillary Clinton and all her bleeding felonies too.

I love how Trumpeteers always throw some one else under the bus. I don't know, I did not vote for him or Clinton...I voted for some other screwed up party that I do not even recall who I voted for....

The following users thanked this post: delta5

Offline Florida Playboy

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2019, 01:39:19 PM »
It's been over two years, and no evidence of any impeachable crime so far. You can't impeach the guy because you don't like him, and you can invoke the 25th Amendment because you don't like him either. I have an open mind, if someone can show me some impeachable evidence I'll sit on the grand jury and invite them in myself. But that also goes for Hillary Clinton and all her bleeding felonies too.

I love how Trumpeteers always throw some one else under the bus. I don't know, I did not vote for him or Clinton...I voted for some other screwed up party that I do not even recall who I voted for....

You're the one who brought Trump into this thread in the first place. He has a point. Per the laws you can't impeach just because you don't like the President.

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77

Offline Curator

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2019, 02:02:01 PM »
Yeah, yeah I did...

Offline Florida Playboy

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2019, 06:44:42 PM »
Dey ain't trust no poe-poe.

Will White America own something that was done by blacks that happens day in/out across the country?

We can't do nuttin.

George M Johnson and "Bishop" identify the number one terrorists of America.

Liberals chime in.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 07:06:21 PM by Florida Playboy »

Offline delta5

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2019, 06:48:13 PM »
I hate twitter. So a black guy actually killed the kid?

Offline Florida Playboy

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2019, 07:05:24 PM »
Not one but two were arrested.

Offline TXdriver77

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2019, 07:07:35 PM »
low information voters/tweeters using the fuck out of the race card.

Offline Florida Playboy

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2019, 12:16:21 AM »

Offline Florida Playboy

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2019, 03:20:22 PM »