News: We are up and running on a new business class server now.

Author Topic: Re: propaganda (The Truth About Che Guevara)  (Read 33 times)

Offline Donna Lynn

Re: propaganda (The Truth About Che Guevara)
« on: October 07, 2018, 03:04:53 PM »
Dharok TTR Refugee

Thank you for this. As a Cuban this was a much needed read for me. I've been more interested in learning about the history here than over there.

It's true that the propaganda starts from very young. I went to school there from 1st grade to 6th grade. During the 6th year was when I came over to the US.

Every morning before school starts, the whole school gets into "formation" like a military one. Each class, of each grade gets together. There some people speak sometimes if there is an important announcement but what it is used for is for us to sing the national anthem. Kind of like the pledge of allegiance here but in a more demonstrated way.

After we sang the anthem, we had to say: "Pioneros por el comunismo, (you'd tell with pride this next part) Seremos como el Che!!!

Pioneros (that's what us students were called) direct translation is pioneers.

So in English it would be:
Students for Communism, we Will be/become like Che!!!

So you can clearly see the indoctrination happen from very Young. Don't get me wrong though, the same thing happens here in more covert ways, Americans aren't exempt from Propaganda/brainwashing.

Anyway, thanks for sharing the article. I should find more time to study my real history.

Also, a fun fact, I've heard that Fidel went to a Jesuit school, like Trump and many presidents..

I'll end it with this:
"The world is a stage folks"

Max Eigan
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 03:06:52 PM by Donna Lynn »
-The Mad Poster

Offline Dharok

Re: Re: propaganda (The Truth About Che Guevara)
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 08:55:38 PM »
Here's an example of what I was talking about. It may have sounded more obscure the way I said it than what you'll see on the video. Actually this school was very disorganized, the school I went to was "better" and also bigger. Also, parents weren't around when we were doing this.

Offline Donna Lynn

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 09:24:07 PM »
Here's an example of what I was talking about. It may have sounded more obscure the way I said it than what you'll see on the video. Actually this school was very disorganized, the school I went to was "better" and also bigger. Also, parents weren't around when we were doing this.

It's always the young mincs, that's what they are always after.
-The Mad Poster

Online Florida Playboy

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2018, 10:06:57 PM »
What we have in America is even worse. Here it is totally anti-nationalistic, globalist, homo, transgender, anti-White, black worshipping cultural-Marxism. I doubt students in Cuba are taught to hate their own country and that there are dozens of genders and if you have a mother and father versus two of each then that's a bad thing.

The following users thanked this post: Donna Lynn, Dharok

Offline Donna Lynn

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2018, 11:08:05 PM »
What we have in America is even worse. Here it is totally anti-nationalistic, globalist, homo, transgender, anti-White, black worshipping cultural-Marxism. I doubt students in Cuba are taught to hate their own country and that there are dozens of genders and if you have a mother and father versus two of each then that's a bad thing.

Things are bad here, real bad. But I'm grateful that at least we've not experienced the rise of an American Che Guevara.
Also we've lost an entire generation to this insanity.
-The Mad Poster

Offline Dharok

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2018, 03:00:27 AM »

Things are bad here, real bad. But I'm grateful that at least we've not experienced the rise of an American Che Guevara.

I can sense a little bit of cognitive dissonance coming from you.

How can you say that having listened to Behold a pale horse plus all the other stuff you've posted?

Are you going to really compare all the bad shit this country has done (on behalf of Israel nonetheless) and that people are brainwashed into it.

To whatever shitty acts one man did??  ???

Offline Donna Lynn

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2018, 10:05:58 AM »

I can sense a little bit of cognitive dissonance coming from you.

How can you say that having listened to Behold a pale horse plus all the other stuff you've posted?

Are you going to really compare all the bad shit this country has done (on behalf of Israel nonetheless) and that people are brainwashed into it.

To whatever shitty acts one man did??  ???

He was a a mass murdering communist. Drawing attention to his misdeeds, which were horrific, is an example to the world.

I'm not making comparisons, evil is evil.
-The Mad Poster