News: We are up and running on a new business class server now.

Author Topic: TTR Mods viewing this site  (Read 248 times)

Offline Dharok

Re: TTR Mods viewing this site
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2018, 07:40:52 AM »
For the TTR  Mods who’ve been peeking in here....

<br /><br />
You know this for sure?
crappie and h2l are ttr spies. they lurk over here and report back to bhwife.

Crappie for sure is here. H2L is possible but I don’t think he likes the mods there.  You don’t need to register to lurk here so anyone could. I don’t think the mods from TTR are brave enough to register an account here and go against us on a level playing field. They’re a bunch of cowardly pussies.
you notice that dude has an abe lincoln quote in his profile and crappie had something similar in his ttr profile at one time.

That's crappie. He can't man up enough to just make an account with his regular username...

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77, Florida Playboy, Luke628

Online Florida Playboy

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2018, 07:30:43 PM »
Poor Crappie got so butthurt that he ended up leaving because he could not handle being exposed. If you'd have just came back as Reuben James, like everyone else did, there would not have been any drama. You're always trying to deceive everyone and then play victim if somebody simply says it's you.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 07:45:54 PM by Florida Playboy »

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77, Luke628, Dharok

Offline Drvrtech77

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2018, 06:21:15 PM »
Truck chicken which we believe to be crappie on ttr is still around..I'm waiting to hear the response from a mod about deleting my post about walmart when one of their drivers called me a cunt for calling walmart out..threatened me with ban because he claimed i was baiting because i posted facts with links backing up what i said..

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77, Slick Willie_1980, Luke628, Dharok

Offline TXdriver77

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2018, 06:28:06 PM »
Truck chicken which we believe to be crappie on ttr is still around..I'm waiting to hear the response from a mod about deleting my post about walmart when one of their drivers called me a cunt for calling walmart out..threatened me with ban because he claimed i was baiting because i posted facts with links backing up what i said..
what's up drvrtech? so crappie has two accounts again and faggot pete still has two? does truck chicken have anything about abe lincoln like crappie does?

The following users thanked this post: Luke628, Dharok

Offline Drvrtech77

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2018, 06:46:18 PM »
We know crappie's over here... he's been proved as a liar many times..

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77, Luke628

Offline Drvrtech77

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2018, 06:47:43 PM »
what's up drvrtech? so crappie has two accounts again and faggot pete still has two? does truck chicken have anything about abe lincoln like crappie does?
he keeps answering like crappie..i keep calling him crappie and he don't deny it

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77, Luke628

Offline TXdriver77

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2018, 07:03:06 PM »
he keeps answering like crappie..i keep calling him crappie and he don't deny it
lol call him ruben james, that was his name here. he hasn't been back

The following users thanked this post: Luke628

Online Florida Playboy

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2018, 08:16:46 PM »

Ask him how CranjisMcBasketball is doing and how the weather in Omaha is. That was his latest reincarnation here, a retired sixty something year old insurance broker from Nebraska. When he spawned his James sockpuppet on TTR the story was that he lived in some eastern state and worked for his father in sales.

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77, Luke628, Dharok

Offline TXdriver77

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2018, 08:45:45 PM »
you will find him around pete. where ever there is faggotry, you will find pete&crappie

The following users thanked this post: Florida Playboy, Luke628, Dharok

Offline Dharok

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2018, 09:44:10 PM »
Guy tried but can't keep a good story going for long.  ;D

Sup @Drvrtech77 welcome aboard.

Not too populated yet but @Donna Lynn does a good job of posting lots of topics to discuss (which not many take up on doing lol)

The following users thanked this post: Donna Lynn, TXdriver77, Florida Playboy

Offline Slick Willie_1980

« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2018, 10:13:01 PM »

What's crackin' man. Welcome to the exile zone!!

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77, Florida Playboy, Luke628

Offline Drvrtech77

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2018, 11:14:07 PM »

What's crackin' man. Welcome to the exile zone!!
not much...same ol bs over there..

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77, Slick Willie_1980, Luke628

Offline Drvrtech77

« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2018, 11:23:02 PM »

The following users thanked this post: Donna Lynn, TXdriver77, Slick Willie_1980

Offline Donna Lynn

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2018, 02:21:21 PM »
-The Mad Poster

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77

Offline Drvrtech77

The following users thanked this post: Donna Lynn, TXdriver77, Slick Willie_1980, PalmTree