News: If you missed your confirmation e-mail, please check your provider's spam filter.
If the forum blocks your registration with a spam warning, your IP has been blacklisted on stopforumspam.com. You must contact them directly.
We now have Twitter user feeds!

Author Topic: Laura Loomer just...  (Read 109 times)

Donna Lynn

Online Florida Playboy

Re: Laura Loomer just...
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 11:05:21 PM »
@Donna Lynn

What exactly did she say that got her banned?

Donna Lynn

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 10:09:37 AM »
I think it was challenging the leftist hypocrisy about anti-Semetism. I THINK. Delta knows for sure. I just caught the tail end of this thing.

Luke628

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 10:18:40 AM »
I think it was challenging the leftist hypocrisy about anti-Semetism. I THINK. Delta knows for sure. I just caught the tail end of this thing.

She got banned by Twitter when she pointed out that the raghead Muslim bitch elected to Congress from Minnesota wants to impose sharia law and had made many anti Jew statements.  Also the piece of Shit Louis farakkan has likewise made anti Jew statements and not banned from Twitter.

Although I’ve never been a member of Facebook or Twitter I’m starting to think they should be regulated as a public utility just as phone companies are.  That’s the only way of stoping the obvious anti conservatives bias.  And we should also know exactly who they’re selling user information to.

The following users thanked this post: delta5

Donna Lynn

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2018, 10:27:25 AM »
Defintely. Bust them up like Ma Bell.