News: If you missed your confirmation e-mail, please check your provider's spam filter.

Author Topic: It never ends  (Read 78 times)

Offline Slick Willie_1980

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77, Florida Playboy

Offline Luke628

Re: It never ends
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 05:48:18 PM »
All the money in the world won’t change history. Yeah it’s a waste and not even many alive today affected by it.  The democrat President Roosevelt inprisoned the American Japanese after Pearl Harbor. More than 50 years later the democrat President Bill Clinton paid them reparations. Which of course caused the negros to cry for reparations. If blacks get reparations it should be in the form of confederate currency.

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77, Florida Playboy, Slick Willie_1980

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 07:46:14 PM »
Haha dam right. Fuck those black sumbiches

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77, Luke628

Offline Luke628

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2018, 12:52:51 AM »
Well my great grandfather was shot by the union army during the civil war.

I DEMAND REPARATIONS !!!!!

Any whites living in the south should get reparations for the terrorist acts of burning entire cities like Sherman did to Atlanta which was of course sanctioned by Lincoln. When the confederates invaded the North not one civilian house was burned.

When I was recently in Washington DC I didn’t want to walk up to the Lincoln memorial statue as I’d be tempted to piss on it.

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77, Florida Playboy, Slick Willie_1980

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2018, 06:38:52 AM »
Well my great grandfather was shot by the union army during the civil war.

I DEMAND REPARATIONS !!!!!

Any whites living in the south should get reparations for the terrorist acts of burning entire cities like Sherman did to Atlanta which was of course sanctioned by Lincoln. When the confederates invaded the North not one civilian house was burned.

When I was recently in Washington DC I didn’t want to walk up to the Lincoln memorial statue as I’d be tempted to piss on it.
I too had direct ancestors that were also shot and one killed by the Yankee hordes. In addition they also siezed livestock, destroyed property and terrorised the women and children left behind. All of this is well documented in writing. Looks like we may have a class action lawsuit

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77, Luke628

Offline Florida Playboy

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2018, 08:31:23 AM »
@Luke628 Did your great-grandfather die on the battle field?

@Slick Willie_1980 I read about that. Now they have nerve to add insult to injury all these years later by tearing monuments to your freedom fighters.

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77, Slick Willie_1980, Luke628

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2018, 09:03:10 AM »
@Luke628 Did your great-grandfather die on the battle field?

@Slick Willie_1980 I read about that. Now they have nerve to add insult to injury all these years later by tearing monuments to your freedom fighters.
Yeah they dam sure are and it won't stop. They have successfully corrupted generations of young people to accomplish this mission. It's a dam shame that armed volunteers have to watch over our statues

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77, Florida Playboy

Offline Luke628

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2018, 12:50:09 PM »
No my grandfather survived. He was shot during the Shenandoah Valley Campaign. He was however disabled for life.  He wasn’t a slave owner as most confederate soldiers didn’t own slaves, it was more about fighting a tyrant named Lincoln then it was about slavery for most that served the confederacy.

It’s unfortunate how many Americans are ignorant to what really happened. As Willie said the Yankees would be considered terrorist today.

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2018, 12:55:35 PM »
No my grandfather survived. He was shot during the Shenandoah Valley Campaign. He was however disabled for life.  He wasn’t a slave owner as most confederate soldiers didn’t own slaves, it was more about fighting a tyrant named Lincoln then it was about slavery for most that served the confederacy.

It’s unfortunate how many Americans are ignorant to what really happened. As Willie said the Yankees would be considered terrorist today.
Most of my people fought in the Valley Campaign as well. All throughout that campaign the Yankees burned everything in site mostly civilian properties and crops. That would be considered war crimes in these modern days

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77

Offline Dharok

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2018, 01:44:07 PM »
The south shall rise again!

The following users thanked this post: Florida Playboy, Slick Willie_1980

Offline Luke628

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2018, 10:11:15 AM »
The south shall rise again!

I dunno. Back then men had true grit. Nowadays most men I see couldn’t run 100 feet without falling over.  There’s just no comparison to men back then and the pussies of today.  Can’t imagine any of these fat fucks I see at the Truckstop actually having the balls to go into combat.

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77, Dharok

Offline Florida Playboy

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2018, 10:34:41 AM »

I dunno. Back then men had true grit. Nowadays most men I see couldn’t run 100 feet without falling over.  There’s just no comparison to men back then and the pussies of today.  Can’t imagine any of these fat fucks I see at the Truckstop actually having the balls to go into combat.

Product of the soft times.

The following users thanked this post: Slick Willie_1980, Dharok