News: If you missed your confirmation e-mail, please check your provider's spam filter.
If the forum blocks your registration with a spam warning, your IP has been blacklisted on stopforumspam.com. You must contact them directly.

Author Topic: JFK conspiracy  (Read 164 times)

Offline TXdriver77

JFK conspiracy
« on: November 22, 2018, 08:46:23 PM »
was watching JFK-the lost tapes this morning. got to thinking about it and did some searching. found this can of worms: http://letsrollforums.com//archive-jfk-murder-staged-t28503p11.html?s=61e97f65dffea780459722e87b1b14e1&styleid=11

@Dharok your thoughts? anyone else?

The following users thanked this post: Dharok

Offline Luke628

Re: JFK conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 06:53:55 PM »
I used to think the JFK assassination was a conspiracy. That Oliver Stone movie made a lot of people believe that. But as I got older and I learned all the details that the ultra Liberal Stone left out on purpose with the intention of selling movie tickets. 

I think that the unusual circumstances fueled conspiracies like Jack Ruby killing Oswald.  However I’ve been to the assassination site in Dallas and I’d always heard it was an impossible shot. But no, once I saw it I knew even I could of made the shot. Especially when I learned the Limo had slowed down for a turn which made for an easier shot, and the fact that Oswald was a Marine and had a rifle with a scope. And also the conspiracy nutters don’t talk about the fact that Oswald had attempted an assassination before he shot Kennedy, I know not in the movie.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/before-jfk-lee-harvey-oswald-tried-to-kill-an-army-major-general-609517/

Also why would Oswald murder the cop ? Was that also a conspiracy?  There were several eye witnesses to it.

I clicked on the link you provided. That’s just rampant speculation and no proof. One said there were no shots fired that day except maybe one which was a government set up. Well there was a motorcycle cop that had his microphone keyed and the 3 shots were caught and recorded.

Oswald’s own wife thought him guilty. Oswald had gotten a ride to work the day of Kennedy assassination and the co worker that drove him said Oswald put a long box in the back seat ( also left out of Oliver Stone Movie )

Lee Harvey Oswald shot Kennedy. The evidence is overwhelming.  It’s possible he was put up to it as he’d spent time in Russia. But there’s no proof of that either.  Nobody wants to believe a Loser could kill a president. But he was a loser with opportunity and he was a damn good shot from his time in the Marines. 

But you’ll never sell books or movies if you tell the boring plain old truth. You have to push a grand conspiracy to make any money.

At least it turns guys like pedohawk into raving idiots. So there is at least the entertainment factor.

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77, Curator

Offline TXdriver77

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 07:42:14 PM »
At least it turns guys like pedohawk into raving idiots. So there is at least the entertainment factor.
lol pedohawk was already an idiot, the conspiracy stuff is just icing on the cake.

The following users thanked this post: Luke628

Offline Dharok

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2018, 07:43:40 PM »
was watching JFK-the lost tapes this morning. got to thinking about it and did some searching. found this can of worms: http://letsrollforums.com//archive-jfk-murder-staged-t28503p11.html?s=61e97f65dffea780459722e87b1b14e1&styleid=11

@Dharok your thoughts? anyone else?

Hey, for some reason on the mobile version when I click on profile I can't get to the part where I can see where I've been tagged. That's why I didn't see this until Luke shared the link and I wanted to know what it is all about. 

It sounds interesting but learning what I have learned so far I don't think (((they))) would've went through such great lengths to cover it up. Remember,  they did that to show their power over the US. Notice how JFK was the last President who really tried to do something for the citizens. Although he had his fair share of "playing ball" like the rest of them.

Like with everything else, the banksters and Israelis/Zionists/Jews are behind this as well. I know that with that being said I've turned y'all off. But that it is ultimately the truth.

https://youtu.be/zdMbmdFOvTs

Offline TXdriver77

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2018, 07:45:32 PM »
you have a link to the mlk thing that got crappie's panties in a bunch?

Offline Dharok

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2018, 07:49:54 PM »
Nope. Site is down. They're trying really hard to suppress the truth

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77

Offline ElvisTiso

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2019, 10:46:50 PM »
One of the best examples of autism about JFK Assassination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9edQEzp7zGA

The following users thanked this post: Dharok