News: If you missed your confirmation e-mail, please check your provider's spam filter.
If the forum blocks your registration with a spam warning, your IP has been blacklisted on stopforumspam.com. You must contact them directly.
We now have Twitter user feeds!

Author Topic: "King" LeBraun James Can Lick My Hairy Ass  (Read 47 times)

Offline delta5

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77

Offline delta5

Re: "King" LeBraun James Can Lick My Hairy Ass
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 11:23:51 PM »

Offline delta5

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2019, 11:24:34 PM »
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 11:43:38 PM by delta5 »

Offline Florida Playboy

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2019, 07:52:48 PM »
Back to Africa. These niggers simply don't know, much less appreciate, how great they have it to be able to make millions of dollars by running with a ball. This is why I say to not support sports in any way.

The following users thanked this post: delta5, TXdriver77

Offline delta5

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2019, 09:17:03 PM »
Alleged letter sent to NBA by Lebron James' lawyer.

https://bustatroll.org/2019/10/23/king-james-anthem/

ALLOD - Bustatroll.org
LeBron To NBA:’Dump The Anthem Or I’ll Quit’
THE TRUTH IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU
Colon Crusher

This past Tuesday, the NBA’s LeBron James created quite a scene and angered millions when he angrily walked off the court during the playing of our national anthem. This was his ‘protest’ it seems, the next stage of disrespect that began with kneeling in the NFL.

He Was A Famous Actor Before His Plastic Surgery, Guess Who
Laredo Tribune
Find Out More >
Now James is stepping it up even more. Yesterday, Joseph Barron, Esq., a  lawyer for James hand-delivered a letter to the offices of the NBA advising them of his client’s intention to end his basketball career if the anthem were to be played in his presence ever again. Text of the ultimatum, written by LeBron himself, is below:

“Dear NBA,

The Star Spangled Banner is an offense to people of colour across America. To have it played before the games of the greatest player this league has ever known – ME – is hugely insulting. It shows me that you do not respect your star. And this after all I’ve selflessly done for you.

I DEMAND THAT THIS NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.

You owe me. I saved this league and I can take it down. My departure now – when there is nobody close to equalling me ready to take my place -would devastate earnings. If I hear that crappy tune again, I’m done. I will walk away from the NBA forever. No playing, no coaching, no commentating. I will be history and I’ll take all the fans I brought in with me.

It’s either the song or me.

CHOOSE.

Respectfully,

LeBron Earnest James”

There us no question that James’ departure would affect the league but he thinks far too highly of himself. Most basketball fans don’t back traitors to the flag. Just go LeBron. The NBA will be better off without you.

NOTE: This article MIGHT be satire. Snopes has not confirmed it's validity.