News: If you missed your confirmation e-mail, please check your provider's spam filter.
If the forum blocks your registration with a spam warning, your IP has been blacklisted on stopforumspam.com. You must contact them directly.
We now have Twitter user feeds!

Author Topic: Seeing Poor White People Makes Me Happy  (Read 33 times)

Offline Florida Playboy

Seeing Poor White People Makes Me Happy
« on: June 14, 2019, 12:24:08 AM »
This was an article written by Nicholas Powers who is a professor in the English department at SUNY Old Westbury. It has since been taken down but has been archived here.

http://archive.is/7S5mG#selection-535.1-544.1

So any leftists reading this, take heed. This is what blacks think of you. It doesn't matter how tolerant or anti-racist you are. They see only your race and identify you as their enemy and want to destroy you.

Quote from:
Should I kick him in the face? Hard? No, chill, he’s not worth it. But why is this white boy begging for money in a Black neighborhood? Is he stupid?”

I shake the evil out of my head and go into the subway. He comes every Spring. The homeless white boy flaps down like a dirty migratory bird, makes himself a nest from garbage and sleeps on the sidewalk. A sign on his shopping cart asks for money—I never give. I should tho ‘cause he makes me feel good.
White people begging us for food feels like justice. It feels like Afro-Futurism after America falls. It feels like a Black Nationalist wet dream. It has the feels I rarely feel, a hunger for historical vengeance satisfied so well I rub my belly.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 12:29:26 AM by Florida Playboy »

The following users thanked this post: delta5, TXdriver77