News: If you missed your confirmation e-mail, please check your provider's spam filter.
If the forum blocks your registration with a spam warning, your IP has been blacklisted on stopforumspam.com. You must contact them directly.

Author Topic: Corporations Celebrate Pride  (Read 37 times)

Offline Florida Playboy

Corporations Celebrate Pride
« on: June 10, 2019, 02:44:47 AM »
Gay-pride" border="0

« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 02:47:42 AM by Florida Playboy »

The following users thanked this post: delta5, TXdriver77, Palmtree2

Offline TXdriver77

Re: Corporations Celebrate Pride
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 07:57:36 AM »
chick fil a has changed their slogan for pride month. it is now "eat more pussy"

The following users thanked this post: delta5, Florida Playboy, Dharok

Offline Palmtree2

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 09:08:12 PM »
As a good conservative goy I support the corporations rights to push sodomy and abortions down the peoples throat.

Look if you dont support billion dollar multinational corporations rights to spread liberalism, mass immigration (and basically everything else you oppose) then you're simply not a real right winger.

The following users thanked this post: delta5, TXdriver77, Florida Playboy, Dharok

Offline Dharok

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 09:55:33 AM »
As a good conservative goy I support the corporations rights to push sodomy and abortions down the peoples throat.

Look if you dont support billion dollar multinational corporations rights to spread liberalism, mass immigration (and basically everything else you oppose) then you're simply not a real right winger.

Pride MAGA hat... need I say more?

The following users thanked this post: Palmtree2

Offline TXdriver77

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2019, 10:34:44 AM »

Pride MAGA hat... need I say more?
@Slick Willie 1980  LOL!

The following users thanked this post: Dharok