News: If you missed your confirmation e-mail, please check your provider's spam filter.
If the forum blocks your registration with a spam warning, your IP has been blacklisted on stopforumspam.com. You must contact them directly.

Author Topic: The American Cuckery is Unreal  (Read 149 times)

Offline Dharok

The American Cuckery is Unreal
« on: May 04, 2019, 06:42:41 PM »
https://www.thetruckersreport.com/truckingindustryforum/threads/just-some-questions-came-up-after-the-i70-crash-in-co.1382473/

If any of you still have accounts on TTR please take a look at that thread. What a bunch of cucks.... there is really no hope left for this country...

The following users thanked this post: delta5, TXdriver77, Slick Willie 1980, Palmtree2

Re: The American Cuckery is Unreal
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 10:52:36 AM »
Most Americans have been beat down against the Marxist agenda

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77, Florida Playboy

Offline Dharok

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 09:07:50 PM »

Offline Florida Playboy

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 10:14:05 PM »
LOL - Sad but true

The following users thanked this post: Dharok

Offline Palmtree2

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2019, 10:20:35 PM »
https://www.thetruckersreport.com/truckingindustryforum/threads/just-some-questions-came-up-after-the-i70-crash-in-co.1382473/

If any of you still have accounts on TTR please take a look at that thread. What a bunch of cucks.... there is really no hope left for this country...

The power players responsible for bringing us universal suffrage knew it's the easiest way to control the people. Most people really are like cattle and can be led to believe almost anything.

That's why I almost dont blame the Jews (from their talmud) for calling the goyim dumb animals.  Many are if we're being honest.

There is zero hope for this nation my friends. Go buy a few acres in the country, grow your own food, get chickens, get goats, etc..

The following users thanked this post: Florida Playboy, Dharok

Offline Dharok

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2019, 11:23:07 PM »

The power players responsible for bringing us universal suffrage knew it's the easiest way to control the people. Most people really are like cattle and can be led to believe almost anything.

That's why I almost dont blame the Jews (from their talmud) for calling the goyim dumb animals.  Many are if we're being honest.

There is zero hope for this nation my friends. Go buy a few acres in the country, grow your own food, get chickens, get goats, etc..

I've been working towards that goal. It sucks that I'd have to relocate very far.

Had northen ID in mind. But I'm really liking MO (western). I've met some people from "Bama" (Alabama lol) they say it's nice and cheap down there but I don't know much about the state and what not.

Might move over near @Slick Willie 1980  that way I have a redneck friend so I can feel safer hahaha.

I've been stacking and pretty soon packing. Vegas is becoming the new "booming" mega city... so many new houses/condos being built and people moving in thanks to the stupid stadium.

The following users thanked this post: Slick Willie 1980, Palmtree2

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2019, 07:05:42 AM »

I've been working towards that goal. It sucks that I'd have to relocate very far.

Had northen ID in mind. But I'm really liking MO (western). I've met some people from "Bama" (Alabama lol) they say it's nice and cheap down there but I don't know much about the state and what not.

Might move over near @Slick Willie 1980  that way I have a redneck friend so I can feel safer hahaha.

I've been stacking and pretty soon packing. Vegas is becoming the new "booming" mega city... so many new houses/condos being built and people moving in thanks to the stupid stadium.
Well cmon.....plenty of affordable land and houses

Offline Palmtree2

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2019, 08:39:41 AM »

I like the south but places like Alabama have way too many 13/50's.

I stayed in the Pacific northwest for couple years and other than the rain I really loved it up there. 

I was originally planning to move to Texas but at this point all southwestern states are done for and out of the question for longterm prospects.

Offline Dharok

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2019, 09:15:24 AM »

I stayed in the Pacific northwest for couple years and other than the rain I really loved it up there. 

I was originally planning to move to Texas but at this point all southwestern states are done for and out of the question for longterm prospects.

Northen ID is the best. North of cour de lane. I was doing some research on the area/state and it's pretty awesome. I even have a website of a real state agent that doesn't service liberals. Sounds like a cool dude lol.

I'm contemplating moving to Springfield MO. Once I'm settled then I'd look for a property within 1-2 hours drive so that I can keep trucking and building. Staying put for a while though... theses are just plans.

The following users thanked this post: Florida Playboy, Palmtree2

Offline Dharok

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2019, 09:15:53 AM »

Well cmon.....plenty of affordable land and houses

Haha thanks!

Offline Palmtree2

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2019, 06:45:35 PM »

Northen ID is the best. North of cour de lane. I was doing some research on the area/state and it's pretty awesome. I even have a website of a real state agent that doesn't service liberals. Sounds like a cool dude lol.

I'm contemplating moving to Springfield MO. Once I'm settled then I'd look for a property within 1-2 hours drive so that I can keep trucking and building. Staying put for a while though... theses are just plans.
My only issue with Idaho is I'm a city boy at heart. I can live in the country but I need to be at least an hour away from a major city. Also I do enjoy being near a major body of water  which is why I might just go back to Washington.  Eastern Washington is great also there's plenty of secluded islands up there 30-60 mins from Seattle.

Offline Dharok

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2019, 08:53:46 AM »

My only issue with Idaho is I'm a city boy at heart. I can live in the country but I need to be at least an hour away from a major city. Also I do enjoy being near a major body of water  which is why I might just go back to Washington.  Eastern Washington is great also there's plenty of secluded islands up there 30-60 mins from Seattle.

Wouldn't call Spokane a major city but you would be 1-2 hours drive from there and Missoula MT. Either one will have everything you need.

I'm the same way though... That's why I need to move already so I can make friends with country folk. 

The following users thanked this post: Palmtree2

Offline Palmtree2

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2019, 09:56:59 AM »

Wouldn't call Spokane a major city but you would be 1-2 hours drive from there and Missoula MT. Either one will have everything you need.

I'm the same way though... That's why I need to move already so I can make friends with country folk.
I dont see myself ever getting used to that. The perfect setup for me would be a few acres in the middle of nowhere, but like 45 mins from a few million people.

The following users thanked this post: Slick Willie 1980

Offline Dharok

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2019, 07:29:19 AM »

I dont see myself ever getting used to that. The perfect setup for me would be a few acres in the middle of nowhere, but like 45 mins from a few million people.

That is becoming extremely difficult each day for us normal folk. It's possible but you need lots of money... the white flight is in full mode lol...

The following users thanked this post: Palmtree2

Offline Palmtree2

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2019, 05:17:48 AM »

That is becoming extremely difficult each day for us normal folk. It's possible but you need lots of money... the white flight is in full mode lol...
Any single man in his 20s can make it happen if he plans it right. There was a guy on ttr named Joseph who worked for a reefer company. Forgot the name of it but he was making 90k each year (actually showed his pay stubs), 48 states.  You get rid of your apartment, send your mail to your parents/someone else and bust your ass for 5-7 years. Then move where you want start hauling fuel/cars/ltl, whatever, put your down payment on the house and you're set.