News: If you missed your confirmation e-mail, please check your provider's spam filter.
If the forum blocks your registration with a spam warning, your IP has been blacklisted on stopforumspam.com. You must contact them directly.

Author Topic: White privilege in NC  (Read 70 times)

White privilege in NC
« on: April 19, 2019, 01:08:57 AM »
http://goldsborodailynews.com/blog/2019/04/17/wcps-cultural-understanding-programs-expected-for-school-staff/

My wife is a school teacher in our county. This is actually happening....if anyone is interested I have alot more info on this

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77, Florida Playboy

Offline Florida Playboy

Re: White privilege in NC
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 10:02:38 PM »
Have you guys unpacked your invisible knapsacks?

https://youtu.be/DRnoddGTMTY

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77, Slick Willie 1980

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2019, 12:20:42 AM »
Have you guys unpacked your invisible knapsacks?

https://youtu.be/DRnoddGTMTY

Theres more to the story about the situation here. Goldsboro high school is 98% black and is a literal hellhole. The school is violent and even black parents were driving their kids to the county schools. Well the school board, mostly black, thought that they needed to do something about the schools reputation so they hired this nigger principal from Pittsburgh PA to come down and straighten it out. They are paying a 6 figure salary.
Instead of gaining control of the feral ones this mother fucker required the 12 white teachers to do a book report on white privilege. In addition he had these teachers watched to make sure they won't mistreating the black students....in a majority black school...one or all of the teachers blew the whistle and went to the town newspaper. Now the school board is making it policy that anyone whistle blowing will be terminated.
The above article is the response from all that

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2019, 12:22:18 AM »
I'll add things are in motion....

Offline Florida Playboy

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2019, 11:59:34 AM »
@Slick Willie 1980

What a nightmare. Usually whistle-blowers are lauded and protected. Political correctness obviously has the leg up in today's society. I saw a YT video of a teacher from Green Bay, Wisconsin who worked at one of those schools. She was taunted, assaulted, and who knows what else and ended up quitting. That's what they should all do in my opinion. Let the government DOJ employees ejoomuhcate them.

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77, Slick Willie 1980

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2019, 12:10:28 PM »
@Slick Willie 1980

What a nightmare. Usually whistle-blowers are lauded and protected. Political correctness obviously has the leg up in today's society. I saw a YT video of a teacher from Green Bay, Wisconsin who worked at one of those schools. She was taunted, assaulted, and who knows what else and ended up quitting. That's what they should all do in my opinion. Let the government DOJ employees ejoomuhcate them.

Basically the teachers at my wife's school naturally segregate themselves. There is "separate" tables for whites and blacks. Other than one incident my wife experienced there are really no issues

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77