News: If you missed your confirmation e-mail, please check your provider's spam filter.
If the forum blocks your registration with a spam warning, your IP has been blacklisted on stopforumspam.com. You must contact them directly.

Author Topic: You Ever Notice  (Read 44 times)

Offline ElvisTiso

You Ever Notice
« on: April 18, 2019, 12:03:45 PM »
I know that I'm not the only one to notice this. Over the years, you have heard various excuses from the GOP regarding why abortion is still the law of the land. One of their favorites, is because of "Liberals". Despite their tough talk about ending abortion, little is ever done. However, these same staunchly pro-life Christians (Shabbos Goys) have no trouble working with (((Liberals))) to constantly "Bless" Israel. Please share your thoughts.

The following users thanked this post: Florida Playboy

Offline Florida Playboy

Re: You Ever Notice
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 12:05:38 PM »
I know that I'm not the only one to notice this. Over the years, you have heard various excuses from the GOP regarding why abortion is still the law of the land. One of their favorites, is because of "Liberals". Despite their tough talk about ending abortion, little is ever done. However, these same staunchly pro-life Christians (Shabbos Goys) have no trouble working with (((Liberals))) to constantly "Bless" Israel. Please share your thoughts.

Good points and sorry for the late reply. I somehow missed this thread. I just heard they passed some new gender equality law that de-segregrates youth sports and eight Republicunts voted for it.

The following users thanked this post: Slick Willie 1980

Re: You Ever Notice
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2019, 09:21:36 PM »

Good points and sorry for the late reply. I somehow missed this thread. I just heard they passed some new gender equality law that de-segregrates youth sports and eight Republicunts voted for it.

I too missed this one....in 2017 I believe....72% of abortion in Alabama were black children....that's all I gotta say bout that

The following users thanked this post: Florida Playboy