News: If you missed your confirmation e-mail, please check your provider's spam filter.
If the forum blocks your registration with a spam warning, your IP has been blacklisted on stopforumspam.com. You must contact them directly.

Author Topic: Thought I Would Say Hello :)  (Read 50 times)

Offline The Guardian

Thought I Would Say Hello :)
« on: April 11, 2019, 05:38:52 AM »
Greetings from an old retired Veteran.

New to this fantastic site,  Served my country proudly 1968-1971 in the US Army as a crew-chief/door gunner. Worked as a Plant Mgr. for United States Steel Corp. for 15 yrs. then retired & started my own Pool Service business as a side line because after raising 2 kids of my own, i was called on by God to finish raising 2 grand-children.

Recently, i was diagnosed with stage 4 prostate cancer,caused by agent orange i was in contact with during my Military Service, but the VA, although providing treatment, is dragging their feet about approving my disability claim, so i'm stuck with having to try to survive on a half ass Social Security & whatever i can make doing pool service when the pain from my cancer will allow.

I currently own & operate a website at https://freedomsguardian.us that i started for much the same reasons as this site was started, I hate Twitter & its censorship of the Conservative Party & anyone who tries to tear down this great country that we fought & worked to build, & many still are doing that today although i am quite limited as to how hard i can fight any more.

Due to the cancer & my lack of funding, if i can't find some caring patriots to help fund my efforts via my site, i will be forced to shut it down soon, sadly, I just can't afford it anymore. Any kind contributions via the PayPal on my site would be greatly appreciated, or if anyone is interested i would also be interested in just selling the site. I just hate to give up & let the damn Demon-Rats take our country without at least putting up a good fight in anyway we can.

Thank You for taking the time to read this, and please consider a contribution of any amount that you can afford. Just visit > https://freedomsguardian.us/  & click the PayPal Donate Button.

God Bless & Be Safe.

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77

Offline Florida Playboy

Re: Thought I Would Say Hello :)
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 01:06:08 PM »
Hello and welcome aboard. My father had prostate cancer in the mid 90's and thankfully cured himself of it by drinking a tea from an herbalist.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 01:07:41 PM by Florida Playboy »