News: We are up and running on a new business class server now.

Author Topic: Pro-life activist assaulted by abortion protester on campus  (Read 14 times)

Offline Donna Lynn

Pro-life activist assaulted by abortion protester on campus
« on: October 13, 2018, 03:20:30 PM »
Police are investigating an incident in Toronto caught on camera where an abortion protester attacked a female pro-life activist.

Gabriela “Gabby” Skwarko, a student at Ryerson University in Ontario who works for the school’s Office of Social Innovation and is part of the Ryerson Reproductive Justice Collective, is seen in a video attacking two members of Toronto Against Abortion (TAA).

“I was shocked and terrified,” TAA Director Katie Somers told Fox News. “When I cried out in pain I kind of thought she would leave me alone but it seemed to make no difference to her.”

Blaise Alleyne, president and founder of TAA, said Skwarko launched the attack out of nowhere as the anti-abortion group was getting to wrap up for the day.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/pro-life-activist-assaulted-by-unhinged-abortion-activist-on-campus
-The Mad Poster

Offline Florida Playboy

Re: Pro-life activist assaulted by abortion protester on campus
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 10:50:55 PM »
Right wing demonstrators need to start having security back-ups with them at all events.

Offline Donna Lynn

Re: Pro-life activist assaulted by abortion protester on campus
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 08:38:22 AM »
Right wing demonstrators need to start having security back-ups with them at all events.

There's the question, why don't they already? Except these kind of things happen so often who knows when & where?
-The Mad Poster

The following users thanked this post: Florida Playboy