News: If you missed your confirmation e-mail, please check your provider's spam filter.

Author Topic: The Beast System Is Trying To DESTROY Me (2018)  (Read 55 times)

Online Donna Lynn

The Beast System Is Trying To DESTROY Me (2018)
« on: October 13, 2018, 11:06:42 AM »
-The Mad Poster

Offline Florida Playboy

Re: The Beast System Is Trying To DESTROY Me (2018)
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 12:42:12 PM »
Many issues like depression and lethargy are caused by this unnatural ultra-high sugar diet that is prevalent in the United States. Anyone suffering from such things should try a ketogenic eating plan before even thinking about drugs. Man was never meant to consume such excessive amounts of sugar and processed carbs. Notice the chain cycle here: The system encourages bad eating and then to "fix" the problem it gives you pills which only add further issues.

Birth control is utterly ridiculous. Don't have sex if you don't want to get pregnant, this is natural birth control. The liberals will say that they need sex and that "everybody" does it. This is just man reverting to a carnal minded animal-like existence where he only seeks to satisfy his passions. This obviously comes from the great apostasy that occurred in the last sixty or so years in the West.

The following users thanked this post: Donna Lynn

Online Donna Lynn

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 12:54:31 PM »
Many issues like depression and lethargy are caused by this unnatural ultra-high sugar diet that is prevalent in the United States. Anyone suffering from such things should try a ketogenic eating plan before even thinking about drugs. Man was never meant to consume such excessive amounts of sugar and processed carbs. Notice the chain cycle here: The system encourages bad eating and then to "fix" the problem it gives you pills which only add further issues.

Birth control is utterly ridiculous. Don't have sex if you don't want to get pregnant, this is natural birth control. The liberals will say that they need sex and that "everybody" does it. This is just man reverting to a carnal minded animal-like existence where he only seeks to satisfy his passions. This obviously comes from the great apostasy that occurred in the last sixty or so years in the West.

I'm doing Keto, no sugar and OMAD (One Meal A Day) which is  intermittent fasting. No sugar, flour or bread. Controlling insulin with a tablespoon of Braggs vinegar in a glass of water before eating.

The guy in this video is KJ, been listening to him for many years... never heard him sound that way or say those kind of things. He's normally upbeat and relies always on Christ. I am shocked that such a young man had a heart attack, KJ is in his late 30s I think.
-The Mad Poster

Offline Florida Playboy

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 12:58:42 PM »
One meal a day would a bit difficult for me. I usually eat every six hours, which is three meals a day. Atkins, in his book, wrote to eat something precisely every six waking hours. Eating a lot of fat in a meal ties you over for longer.

Online Donna Lynn

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2018, 01:04:05 PM »
One meal a day would a bit difficult for me. I usually eat every six hours, which is three meals a day. Atkins, in his book, wrote to eat something precisely every six waking hours. Eating a lot of fat in a meal ties you over for longer.

lol my diet is 4 different kinds mashed into one. Does leave me really tired tho.
-The Mad Poster

Offline Florida Playboy

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2018, 01:20:25 PM »

lol my diet is 4 different kinds mashed into one. Does leave me really tired tho.

After about four or five weeks on straight keto I can begin to feel a bit drained on energy. I will break the diet for two or three days and eat high carb. This works for one day in that I will gain an energy boost but then experience sugar crash and brain fog. Then I go right back to keto for weeks and start feeling normal again. It's like a paradox.

Online Donna Lynn

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2018, 01:46:42 PM »

After about four or five weeks on straight keto I can begin to feel a bit drained on energy. I will break the diet for two or three days and eat high carb. This works for one day in that I will gain an energy boost but then experience sugar crash and brain fog. Then I go right back to keto for weeks and start feeling normal again. It's like a paradox.

Yeah keto can feel normal. Very strange, ya wouldn't think it.
-The Mad Poster

Offline Florida Playboy

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2018, 09:22:32 PM »

Keto is the normal. It's just that our diets have become so carb and sugar filled that we accepted it for the norm. It would be similar to being in a constant drunken stupor and when upon sobering up you would not accept the lucid state as normality.

The paradox I was referring to is how after x number of weeks on keto your energy drops and is temporarily regained with the consumption of carbohydrates but then drops again and to regain energy one must get back on keto.

Online Donna Lynn

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2018, 08:50:42 AM »

Keto is the normal. It's just that our diets have become so carb and sugar filled that we accepted it for the norm. It would be similar to being in a constant drunken stupor and when upon sobering up you would not accept the lucid state as normality.

The paradox I was referring to is how after x number of weeks on keto your energy drops and is temporarily regained with the consumption of carbohydrates but then drops again and to regain energy one must get back on keto.

Ahh k. I see now.

You know sugar is literally poison. Can't remember where I saw this, but it was a comparison of skeletal remains from pre-sugar (pre 1600s I think) and remains from after sugar became part of the diet. Pre-sugar remains show teeth that are in excellent condition, after sugar were pretty bad. Teeth are harder than bone and it can do that to them.
-The Mad Poster