News: If you missed your confirmation e-mail, please check your provider's spam filter.
If the forum blocks your registration with a spam warning, your IP has been blacklisted on stopforumspam.com. You must contact them directly.
We are building a whole new website. Good things are coming soon!

Author Topic: "Antifa Are The Real Nazis"  (Read 65 times)

Offline Florida Playboy

"Antifa Are The Real Nazis"
« on: August 01, 2019, 11:57:33 PM »

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77, Palmtree2

Offline TXdriver77

Re: "Antifa Are The Real Nazis"
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 04:33:24 PM »
yeah like midnightrider, he advocates killing babies with deformities and down syndrome. im sure @Luke628 or @Drvrtech77 can vouch for that.

Offline Palmtree2

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 12:18:38 AM »
Nick is a national treasure. I posted this on the other forum and couldnt get the message through their thick skulls.

Stupid normies.

The following users thanked this post: TXdriver77

ElvisTiso

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2019, 05:32:38 PM »
Nick was counter-signaling the guys at TRS not too long ago. He claimed that The Daily Shoah wasn't funny. Sorry, but the fact that the guys at TRS call their show The Daily Shoah will always be funny.

Offline Palmtree2

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2019, 02:48:44 AM »
Nick was counter-signaling the guys at TRS not too long ago. He claimed that The Daily Shoah wasn't funny. Sorry, but the fact that the guys at TRS call their show The Daily Shoah will always be funny.
That's just his inner faggot trying to start drama. He produces some damn fine content so I'll overlook alot of things.

Although I will point out that he tempered his criticism of the daily shoah by saying Mike Enoch puts out good tweets.