Good To Be Back

Notifications

Good To Be Back  

RSS

Florida Playboy
(@fp2020)
New Member Registered
10/02/2020 3:51 pm  

Was worried the site was down for good or something when it redirected to that weird password site. What's new?

Delta5
(@delta5)
Member Admin
10/02/2020 9:31 pm  

Be sure to check out some of the new stuff. Bottom right side of your screen is a box or a dot on your phone. Click it to see our Instant Messenger. We also have a chat room. We also have the buddypress system installed. It adds Facebook like features. Click Socialize on the navigation menu to check that out. It also provides a much expanded profile.  Do a Google search on buddypress to read more.

ReplyQuote
PalmTree
(@palmtree)
New Member Registered
15/02/2020 8:09 pm  

I thought this place was gone too.  Sup all

ReplyQuote
Delta5
(@delta5)
Member Admin
15/02/2020 8:11 pm  

Not gone, Just renovated. Not quite done yet, but what do you think?

ReplyQuote
PalmTree
(@palmtree)
New Member Registered
15/02/2020 9:56 pm  
  1. It's good so far. What do you think about making the forum the homepage?

ReplyQuote
Delta5
(@delta5)
Member Admin
15/02/2020 10:13 pm  

Nothing is set in stone yet. This started as just a front page blog for the forum and exploded into a full blown site. The stuff on the front page came with the theme package. Not sure how some of it works. Its based on the Wordpress blog system. Not sure what all im going to use yet. Also, we have the Buddypress system installed. It gives us some facebook style stuff. Also, be sure to check out the Instant messenger on the bottom right corner. Its titled Members on computer and a round dot on your phone. Oh and yes, the site is loading slow right now, the builder has to optimize it yet. They have to run a few tests on it to see what loads up that we arent using, aka bloat. They have to fine tune the cache system too. Optimal loading speed is about 2-3 seconds. 

PalmTree liked
ReplyQuote
Delta5
(@delta5)
Member Admin
16/02/2020 8:18 am  

The site should be a lot faster now. I found a setting in the server control panel of my account that wasnt enabled for some reason. Let me know if you see any difference.

ReplyQuote
Share: